Can you believe how the time has gone by. We just had our very last weekend here in England...but not in Europe, we are still traveling to Paris and Rome!
Saturday the kids went to their art class at the Firestation, that they just love. Michael and I loved it because it was a little time to ourselves and Smith. They do art, music and drama. Adeline loved dressing up.

After their art class we decided to head into London one last time for some sightseeing. It was another typical English day with clouds and rain but we hardly even notice it anymore! Here is Adeline and Michael making a call from St. Paul's Cathedral.

Next we went to The Monument which is a memorial for the London Fire. Again, something I had to go UP in.

I think they said there were 312 steps to get up to the top. It was a very narrow, spiral staircase that left little room for people to pass.

To the right of the picture you can see Tower Bridge, our next stop.

Tower Bridge under the beautiful London sky.

Going back down. We got our workout in for the day.

And the kids got a certificate that said they walked to the top!

At Tower Bridge we came across this, which Adeline made us all do!

Sunday we had a great day at some friends house. Here Smith is sporting a shirt from his Aunt Mary that I'm sure the guys at Michael's station will appreciate!

I tried to capture a bit of summer by making Mexican food and having Margaritas. Gerry, a co-worker of Michaels, whipped them up. I don't think it was quite the same sitting outside with a jacket on. You should be sipping your Margarita oceanside or poolside or at least in the sun.

The kids had fun playing in the garden.

Michael is off this week for Vienna, once agian. We leave for Paris on Friday and I am very excited. The kids will enjoy getting there by train. More to come later...
No comments:
Post a Comment