This past weekend was a bank holiday. I'm not sure what that means but no one works or has school on Monday. On Saturday we spent the day with some new friends that the kids made. We went to an art class and then went to our friends house for lunch. We had pizza and the dad put mayo on his...I still do not understand the fascination with mayo. Anyway, we had a delightful afternoon with them and it was good for the kids to play with people other than each other. Sunday we went to Legoland where we came across this view of Windsor, it was absolutely gorgeous.

I got the biggest laugh when I saw this sign at Legoland. I think it is the baby with a hole in his bum, steaming, that really got me. I had to share it with you.

We waited a very long time to go on this very short roller coaster. Michael stayed back with Smith so Aidan had to ride with a park designated rider. It is the man's job to ride with single kids.

The Lego displays of all the cities really was impressive.

While you are visiting you have a chance to help build murals that they do. The one we were helping with was going to be of JK Rowling. It took a lot of time and effort but we got it done.

Smith liked the Harry Potter statue.

On Monday we went to Chessington which is an amusement park with an aquarium. We went for the aquarium and spent more time in the park. It didn't matter that is was cold and raining. Here is Aidan shaking his fist at me because I made him take Adeline on the Jumbo ride.

Michael and Smith on the carousel.

It was a good weekend and now Michael is back at work. I am working at getting Aidan enrolled in a school here because he is very bored. I am having trouble finding one that has an opening for his year. I have Adeline and Smith in the same daycare that is just down the street from us. It gives me a couple of hours of quiet which I desperately need!
No comments:
Post a Comment