Saturday, June 13, 2009

The London Eye

The London Eye, or just a really big ferris wheel, is pretty cool. We see it every time as we come into the train station from Windsor and we finally decided to have a ride. The Eye is about as tall as a forty story building and you ride in a pod which can hold up to 30 people. We were lucky, there were only 5 other people in our pod so we were free to walk around and see the view of the city.

On the way up. Look kids Big Ben, Parliament! (funny, I think I have used that joke before!)


I'm not sure I have mentioned my extreme fear of heights before. But I just loved it when the kids climbed on the railing to look way out. I know the glass won't break but still...


The obligatory family shot.


It is a really great way to see the city.

I will admit that later that night when I went to bed I felt like I was still on (in?) the Eye and had the sensation of falling. Michael thinks it is hilarious.

No comments:

Post a Comment


Visitor Map