At the school they had these hydrangeas growing, they were beautiful. Why don't mine look like this at home?
Thursday, June 25, 2009
Saturday (the day Michael came home)
Michael got home at about 9:00 in the morning and we had to rush out the door to go to a school fundraiser for one of his co-workers. It was the last day of Ascot week and we were on the train with a lot of people going. The women all wear crazy hats so I sent Michael to take a picture of them.
The fundraiser was a typical fair with face painting, food, games and fun. They had a raffle with a lot of good prizes and the biggest shock is that I won one!!!! I won 100 pounds (about $150) to The Pilates Room! I think the universe was rewarding me because the week before I started eating a vegan diet. I am not turning all "Earthy/hippy/granola" on you, it is just a change of pace for me. I actually enjoy it a bit. (And for you girls out there, I just finished reading Eat, Pray, Love. It is an incredible book that is worth checking out. It is more spiritual than religious so I think it is good for everyone!) Anyway, I went to the Pilates store and bought DVDs, a stretch band and this weird circle resistance thing. I love it! It made my day.
At the school they had these hydrangeas growing, they were beautiful. Why don't mine look like this at home?
At the school they had these hydrangeas growing, they were beautiful. Why don't mine look like this at home?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment